Systems Thinking for Suicide Prevention of Mental Health Patients in the Community – Coming in Dec 2018
A research and true events-inspired 10min film led by Gyuchan Thomas Jun and Andre Brito in partnership with Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust and Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust and sponsored by Eastern Academic Health Science Network & NHS Health Education England is to be released in Dec 2018.
Please watch this space!
- Jun, G.T., Canham, A., Kumar, S., and Noushad, F., 2019. Safety I and safety II for suicide prevention – lessons from how things go wrong and how things go right in community-based mental health services. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 818, p. 449-452. IEA 2018, Florence, Italy, 26th – 30th August 2018.
- Canham, A., Jun, G.T., Noushad, F., and Kumar, S., 2018. Suicide Incidents and Prevention in Community-Based Mental Health Services – Human Factors and System Safety. The Royal College of Psychiatrists International Congress 2018, ICC, Birmingham, UK, 26th June 2018.
- Jun, G.T., Canham, A., Kumar, S., and Noushad, F., 2018. Safety-I and Safety-II for suicide prevention. In: International Workshop on Safety-II in Practice, Cardiff, UK, 14th – 15th June 2018.
- Canham, A., Jun, G.T., Kumar, S., and Noushad, F., 2018. Systems approach to analysing suicide incidents in community-based mental health care. In: Ergonomics & Human Factors 2018. Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors, Birmingham, UK, 23rd – 25th April 2018.
- Canham, A., Jun, G.T., Noushad, F., Gangadharan, K. (under review), A Systems Approach to Suicide Incident Analysis and Prevention in Community-Based Mental Health Services – Safety I and Safety II Perspectives, Ergonomics